NTT DOCOMO, INC., declared these days its 2013 springtime collection of 12 models that will release in series beginning on Jan 25. The collection contains 11 cell phones and tablets, plus one mobile Wi-Fi® router. For optimized convenience of use, the models function improved editions of numerous popular features presented in the 2012 winter season collection.
Some of the new and popular features of the collection include:
- First DOCOMO cell phones capable of full-HD for fantastic high-definition video.
- Compatible with DOCOMO's Xi™ ("crossy") LTE service for max. downlink of 112.5 Megabyte per second (some areas), the quickest LTE relationship in Asia as of Jan 21.
- A range of models presenting quad-core CPUs for improved entertainment of mobile games and video clips.
- Many models running on Android™ 4.1.
- Large-capacity battery power (2,000mAh or more) for power-thirsty customers.
- Smartphone design with unique safety and safety measures for preteens.
Also declared these days was "docomo Intelligent House," an all-new initiative for discussing video clips, music and other material between cell phones and home electronics, recognizing a practical new way to enjoy high-definition electronic material both in your house and on the move.
As part of this initiative, the new springtime collection offers the "dtab," a Wi-Fi-dedicated product with unique features for DOCOMO solutions such as the dmarket™ website, and the "SmartTV dstick," a small flash drive-like HDMI device for experiencing films and movement from dmarket, etc. on large-screen tvs.
In addition, new features have been included to the Twonky™ Beam app, which allows DOCOMO cell phones to relax and play full-HD digital-terrestrial and broadcast-satellite programs that are saved on the customer's Blu-ray™ producing gadgets in your house.
Source : DoCoMo
Source : DoCoMo