New Delhi: Hewlett-Packard Indian these days presented the HP Hot spot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs MFP, a 7-in-1 All-in-One computer printer with in-built wi-fi Online hotspot.
Besides create, duplicate, check out and fax abilities, the computer printer also comes with the latest cellular publishing technology such as HP wi-fi immediate, HP ePrint and Apple organization AirPrint™. The HP Hot spot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs MFP can help a SOHO start-up or a organization set up and run a fully-functional office.
Nitin Hiranandani, Director-Printing, PPS, HP Indian says, "The HP Hot spot is a new All-in-One+1 computer printer that completely redefines the role a multi-function computer printer can play in a SOHO or organization environment. We are assured that customers will greatly appreciate the ability to create, check out, duplicate, fax and accessibility Online easily, all through a single system that is increasingly simple to set up and use."
"At HP, we believe in regularly reinventing the computer printer and modern release of HP Hot spot represents an important landmark in our advancement heritage," Mr. Hiranandani added.
Everything that a organization needs
Designed specifically for SOHOs, start-ups and small companies with 1-9 workers, the HP Hot spot AiO+1 surpasses the traditional objectives for an AiO system through a variety of impressive features:
- Integrated wi-fi hotspot that allows smooth, full Online connection for up to eight customers via any accessibility system – such as laptops, pills and smartphones
- Print from anywhere, easily with HP ePrint, Apple organization AirPrint™ and HP wi-fi immediate – simply hit create from any cellular device
- Connect & Print performance with HP Smart Set up instantly sets up computer printer within minutes, without the need for CD set up. Users need to just plug and be productive
Priced at Rs. 18,306, the HP Hot spot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs AiO+1 is available across the country from these days.
HP's LaserJet Innovation
The new HP Hot spot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs MFP represents another landmark in HP's heritage of advancement. HP's dedication to authority and quality has motivated a sequence of world-firsts such as the first ink jet and the first mass-marketed individual model, tiniest Laser device shade computer printer, the first web-connected computer printer, and the most power efficient computer printer – HP Laserjet Pro 1108, which was released in Indian last year.
HP makes new opportunities for technological innovation to have a significant impact on people, companies, government authorities and community. The globe's biggest technological innovation organization, HP brings together a profile that covers publishing, individual processing, software, alternatives and IT facilities to fix customer problems. More details about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.
- The indicated cost is Highest possible Retail store Price for HP LaserJet Pro M1218nfs for customers across Indian. The actual managing cost in the market may be equivalent or smaller, and differs from area to area according to local taxation and levies
- Introduced twenty six years ago, HP Thinkjet was the first mass-marketed individual model. For more details, please visit http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/abouthp/histnfacts/museum/imagingprinting/0011/index.html
- Introduced truly, HP Laserjet Pro CP1025 was the tiniest shade laser computer printer at the time
- HP presented a new type of web-enabled publishing alternatives developed for the reasoning truly. For more details, please see http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press/2010/100607b.html
- Released this year, HP Laserjet Pro 1108 absorbed up to three times less power utilization, based on aggressive TEC details found in energystar.gov, eu-energystar.org, the HP As well as Footpirnt Finance calculator at hp.com/go/carbonfootprint and manufacturers' released details linens.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The details included herein is subject to change without notice. The only guarantees for HP goods and alternatives are set forth in the show assurance claims associated with such goods and alternatives. Nothing herein should be considered as making up an additional assurance. HP shall not be responsible for specialized or magazine mistakes or omissions included herein.