Today LG declared the release of the Optimus G, a new top quality flagship device providing a exclusive Individual Encounter (UX) reinforced by impressive components performance. The highly effective components involved in the Optimus G allows for the likelihood of such a innovative and interesting UX which will allow Optimus G customers to "live without limitations."
With a highly effective quad-core processer, Snapdragon™ S4 Pro, as its platform and market best technology for improved watching and longer power supply, LG contributes the completing variations on the Optimus G with a wonderful smooth style and impressive UX functions. The promotions in the Optimus G will provide customers an event currently not available on any other smart phone.
"The Optimus G is a innovative top quality device not only in the record of LG but also in the smart phone market," said Dr. Jong-seok Playground, chief executive and CEO of LG Gadgets Cellular Marketing and sales communications Company. "With the Optimus G, customers will be able to see unparalleled UX functions that will allow them to execute projects that really improve their life."
New Form of Cross-Tasking and Engaging UX
With reliable and speedy performance, LG's Optimus G doesn't solely enable multi-tasking but "cross-tasking" of activities without limitations. If multi-tasking applies to running various applications at the same time, cross-tasking applies to complex tasks that can be completed simultaneously without having to compromise other tasks. Some new UX features that will be included into the Optimus G to showcase its cross-tasking and engaging capabilities are:
- QSlide Function shows two different screens simultaneously on one display. As it doesn't show a part of the screen but the entire screen of both functions, the user can complete two tasks concurrently – such as sending a text message or searching the web while watching a video;
- Live Zooming enhances the video-watching experience as users can zoom in up to five times while the video is being streamed for a close-up of one's child while watching a recorded video from a school recital;
- Dual Screen Dual Play not only allows mirroring between the smartphone and a TV, it also has the ability to display different content on each screen wirelessly. For example, a slide presentation can be displayed on the TV while the Optimus G shows the accompanying speaking notes;
- QuickMemo allows users to write, draw, or jot a memo with their finger directly on the captured screen for sharing instantly with others as an attachment or a URL. The QuickMemo can also be used as an overlay feature - like jotting down a number using the QuickMemo and directly dialing the number while the number is on the top layer;
- Screen Zooming allows for the zooming in and out of lists in music player, email, text messages and photo gallery. It also offers the ability to change the font size and screen layout;
- Application Link launches preset applications (Email, calendar, weather, etc) when the alarm is turned off - making your preparation time in the morning go a little faster with all the information prepared on your screen;
- Icon Personalizer allows users the ability to customize icons by editing size and adding images so the most frequently used apps can be most easily accessible.
In addition, smart and fun camera features in Optimus G will allow for capturing and seizing those special moments in our lives. Utilizing the industry's highest resolution camera at 13MP, users will have the opportunity to capture their favorite scenes with:
- Time Catch Shot enables the user to choose the best among various shots taken before the shutter button is pressed;
- Cheese Shutter takes photos easily with voice activation command just by saying cheese, LG, kimchi or smile;
- Smart Shutter senses camera vibration or the movement of the subject and adjusts the shutter speed for the best shot;
- Low Light Shot Noise Reduction employs a light monitoring system and activates when the camera is used in a low-light situation for the least amount of noise.
Style Work of art with Amazing Value
Inheriting LG's design DNA and history, the combination of sensitive technology and design placed the focus on convenience with a completely dark unibody form in the Optimus G. For this exclusive look, LG designed and trademarked the Amazingly Representation process, which is used to the returning of the Optimus G for a magnificent look and feel. Amazingly Representation gives the Optimus G's returning cover the capability to show different styles with regards to the watching position and lighting style. Also, the complex polarized routine, which shines under the smooth area, makes a three-dimensional impression that is eye-catching and skillfully similar to a gemstone. And lastly, laserlight reducing gives the Optimus G a clean complete with metal features.
Unparalleled Technology for Greatest UX
The stylish yet smooth design and the creative UX encounter shown in the new Optimus G were possible thanks to a selection of technologies from industry-leading designers in their area.
Optimus G enhances the improved UX features with remarkable rate and power from Qualcomm's Snapdragon™ S4 Pro Quad-Core processer. The state-of-the-art technologies such as the Zerogap Touch and True HD IPSPLUS Display from LG Innotek and LG Display balance to provide the thinnest, sharpest and best watching encounter yet. The new battery power from LG Chem has a long life of 800 periods, a considerable enhancement over current cell phone battery power power. An super high-resolution, lightweight 13MP dslr camera is applied in the Optimus G to provide the sharpest images without pixelation – even when developing extra-large printing.
LG Optimus G will go available in The philipines starting next week followed by key international marketplaces in Oct.
- Chipset: 1.5GHz Krait CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor (Quad-Core and LTE)
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Network: 2G / 3G / LTE
- Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPSPLUS (1280 x 768 pixels) / 15:9 ratio
- Memory: 32GB
- RAM: 2GB DDR
- Camera: 13.0MP or 8.0MP rear / 1.3MP front
- Battery: 2,100mAh (570Wh/L) / Talk time: 15 hours / Standby: 335 hours
- Size: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm
- Weight: 145g
- Other: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL and DLNA, NFC